Posted by : Abdalaziz al-shammari Nov 15, 2014
Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Superior Dora
Rank 10 EARTH Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster
2 Level 10 Monsters
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, to target 1 face-up monster; until the turn ends, that monster cannot be affected by other card effects.
LV3 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
PE: (1) “Crystal Beast” monsters, “Rainbow Dragon” and “Rainbow Dark Dragon” cannot be targeted by opponent’s effects.
ME: (1) Tribute this card; add 1 “Rainbow Dragon”, “Ranbow Dark Dragon”, “Crystal Beast” monster or “Crystal” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
Level 4 FIRE Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
PE: (1) Once per turn: “Crystal Beast” monsters, “Rainbow Dragon” or “Rainbow Dark Dragon” cannot be destroyed by card effects.
ME: (1) During damage calculation when a “Crystal Beast” monster you control battles: You can Tribute this card in your hand or that you control; your monster’s ATK and DEF double during that damage calculation, and after the damage step, that monster is destroyed.
Over The Rainbow
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) During a turn in which a monster whose printed original name is “Rainbow Dragon” or “Rainbow Dark Dragon” activates it’s effect: You can Special Summon any number of “Crystal Beasts” with different names (up to 1 each) from your Deck.
Continuous Trap Card
This card’s (1) and (2) effects can’t be activated on the same chain.
(1) Once per turn, if a face-up “Crystal Beast” monster is destroyed (by battle or card effect): Special Summon 1 “Crystal Beast” monster from Deck.
(2) Send this card in your S/T Zone to Graveyard; target 1 “Crystal Beast” card and 1 card on the field; return those targets to the hand.
Symphonic Warrior Sizers/Siizers/Sizzers/Sizerrs
Level 4 WIND Machine-Type Flip Effect Monster
(1) FLIP: You can add 1 “Symphonic Warrior” monster from your Deck to your hand, other than [This card's name].
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Symphonic Warrior” monster, other than [this card's name], you control or in your Graveyard; this card gains the effects of that monster and its name is treated as the target’s name.
(3) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, to target 1 of your banished “Symphonic Warrior” monsters, other than [this card's name]; Special Summon that monster.
Field Spell Card
(1) Whenever the effect of a “Symphonic Warrior” card is activated; place 1 Symphonic Counters on this card.
(2) “Symphonic” Warrior” monsters you control gain ATK equal to the number of Symphonic Counters on this card.
(3) Once per turn: You can remove 5 or 7 Symphonic Counters on your field from your side of the field.
• 5 Counters: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each “Symphonic Warrior” card on the field.
• 7 Counters: Destroy a number of cards your opponent controls up to the number of “Symphonic Warrior” cards on the field.
Construction Train Derrick Crane
Level 10 EARTH Machine-Type Effect Monster
The (1) Effect of “Construction Train Derrick Lane” can only be used once per turn.
(1) If an EARTH Machine-Type monster is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but if you do, its original ATK and DEF are halved.
(2) If this card that is currently an Xyz Material is detached to activate an Xyz Monster’s effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target.
Field Spell Card
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Revolving Switchyard” once per turn, and only one of them per turn.
(1) If a Level 10 EARTH Machine-Type monster is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 EARTH Machine-Type monster with 1800 or higher ATK from your Deck, but its Level becomes 10 and damage to your opponent for the remainder of this turn becomes 0.
(2) Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; add 1 Level 10 EARTH Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
Powered by Blogger.