Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 「遊戯王5D's TAGFORCE 5」
Release Date: 16th of September 2010
Price: 5,250 yen (inc. tax)
System: PlayStation Portable (PSP)
Genre: Competitive Card Game
- Uses the Official Card Game Master Rules.
- Features as new characters Yusei Fudo (Poncho ver.), Lua (Academia ver.), Luca (Academia ver.), Sherry Leblanc, the mysterious D-Wheeler (a.k.a. Bruno), Placido, Lucciano, and Jose.
- Features over 4,700 cards, including cards from Starstrike Blast, Structure Deck -Dragunity Drive-, and Extra Pack Volume 3.
- Features as Game Original cards Sherry's Floral Knight Deck and Bruno's Tech Genus Deck.
- Also features as Game Original cards the "Machine Emperor" series as it was in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime series (in other words, with each "Machine Emperor" monster being composed of five separate cards Special Summoned by a "Core" monster).
- New cinematic summoning and attack sequences feature Saver Star Dragon, Saver Demon Dragon, Blackfeather Dragon, Surging Dragon Knight Dragoequites, Shooting Star Dragon, Scar-Red Nova Dragon, Fleur de Chevalier, Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000, Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity, Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity, and Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity.
- The game's loading screen features Black Rose Witch.
- Features a Data Install function which will eliminate loading times.
- Using the game's UMD Recognition feature with the past entries in the Tag Force series will unlock the following in-game:
Tag Force 4: Lua (Academia ver.) as an opponent, and the following cards: "Sin Stardust Dragon", "One Hundred-Eye Dragon" (Dark Synchro ver.), "Black Magician Girl" (alt. art), and "Cursed Prison".
Tag Force 3: Luca (Academia ver.) as an opponent, and the following cards: "Great God Soldier of Obelisk", "Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon", "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", and "Miracle Contact".
Tag Force 2: Aki Izayoi (Academia ver.) as an opponent, and the following cards: "Winged God Dragon of Ra", "Power Wall", "Red-Eyes Black Dragon", and "Sin Red-Eyes Black Dragon".
Tag Force: Yusei Fudo (Poncho ver.) as an opponent, and the following cards: "Sky Dragon of Osiris", "Sin Truth Dragon", "Black Magician", and "Sabatiel, the Sage's Stone".
All of the above: The cards "Gatling Ogre" and "Berserker Soul".
Fleur Synchron 「フルール・シンクロン」
LIGHT/Machine - Tuner/2/400/200
If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Monster and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your hand.
Fleur de Chevalier 「フルール・ド・シュヴァリエ」
WIND/Warrior - Synchro - Effect/8/2700/2300
"Fleur Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Activate when your opponent activates a Magic or Trap Card. Negate its activation and destroy it. This effect can only be activated once during each of your turns.
Normal Trap Card
Activate when a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard. Select 2 face-up monsters on the field and return them to their respective owners' Decks.