hot-stories

Posted by : Unknown Dec 1, 2013


I know it has nothing to do with YU GI OH or anything but finally I beat fifa 12 head to head season and won the league title after 785 wins ,404 draws and 906 loses all that in approximately a year and half of hard times of playing to the limit trying to win the pro people whos being mastering the game along time before me there is time even thinked of letting go telling myself this is your boundaries so just give up and move on play other games but I have this mentality which is when something challenges me I become   hooked on it until I win whatever the cost for this particular reason I write it down to tell you from an experience stand up after being knocked out  never give up no matter what other say listen to yourself if you can do it then you can do it forget others opinions finally hard work will pays off 

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Yu-Gi-Oh! Secrets - - Powered by Blogger - -