hot-stories

Posted by : Unknown Oct 25, 2011


I’m BACK! Yesterday, I introduced myself, Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World. But I have thus far kept secret the extent of my power. No longer! Today, you will learn about all that I am capable of! I will also show you 2 of my newest minions that came along with me, through the Gates of the Underworld – Snoww, Unlight of Dark World, and Ceruli, Guru of Dark World.
WHAT IS UP, MORTALS?
WHAT IS UP, MORTALS?
First, a little bit about myself. I enjoy destroying enemy cards, bending monsters from my opponents’ hands to my will, and long walks through unending darkness. I also find humor in raising my foe’s hopes by “retreating” to the Graveyard, and then resurfacing to the field to wreak havoc in a Duel. For you see, I have an incredible power, unmatched by the other Dark World forces.
Whenever I am discarded by any card effect, I destroy a card on the field. Any card on the field. Spell, Trap, Monster… whatever you’ve got, I’ll destroy. But I like to be discarded on myown terms. If an opponent is foolish enough to discard me, I will exact a most terrible vengeance.
If an opponent dares to cross me, I’ll make one of his soldiers cross him! For I will sneak a peek at a random card in an opponent’s hand – and if it is a member of his army, it joins my Dark World forces and is Special Summoned to my team’s field!
But perhaps my most intimidating power is my ability to rise from the Graveyard! By returning one of my underlings from the field to your hand, you can Special Summon me from the Graveyard to lead the charge on the front lines! I strike the field with 2700 ATK, and if an opponent is naïve enough to send me back to the Graveyard, I’ll return to play by simply calling another Dark World monster back to the hand!
Lower-level Dark World monsters, including Scarr, Scout of Dark World and Broww, Huntsman of Dark World both assist me in returning to the field. But perhaps 2 of my favorite Dark World monsters that help to revive me from the Graveyard, are the 2 monsters that traveled with me through the Gates of the Underworld – Snoww, Unlight of Dark World andCeruli, Guru of Dark World.
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World is a Level 4 monster with 1700 ATK. That makes it a formidable attacker, and capable of Special Summoning me from the Graveyard just by Normal Summoning it to the field and retreating. Ceruli, Guru of Dark World, is a Level 1 monster capable of the same trick. If you are commanding my Dark World forces and I have fallen to the Graveyard, you can Normal Summon Ceruli and rapidly return it to your hand to Special Summon me.
But the unique powers of Snoww and Ceruli are what truly make them assets in my army. Snoww is able to retrieve any Dark World card from the Deck whenever it’s discarded! It can even get me, so that I can help lead my Dark World forces to victory! It can also retrieve some of the powerful Dark World Spell Cards that I will clue you in on tomorrow – including our most reliable Spell Card, The Gates of Dark World! And if Snoww is discarded by an opponent’s card effect, it steals a monster from the opponent’s Graveyard.
Sure, it’s not quite as powerful as my power to steal monsters from the opponent’s hand. But you would be foolish to believe I would allow a Dark World monster more powerful than myself to exist!
Ceruli also has a unique power that serves a useful purpose in our army. When Ceruli is discarded, it joins the opponent’s forces. But I’d hardly call this an act of treason! For Ceruli still serves my army, even on the enemy’s front line! When it “betrays” me and joins the opponent’s field, it forces the Duelist leading my forces to discard a card. Discarding a worthy Dark World monster triggers its effect. And since Ceruli is now an opponent’s card, that Dark World monster’s secondary effect will be activated too, if it has one. Nothing makes Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World and Sillva, Warlord of Dark World happier!
Now you’ve seen the power of the Dark World monsters that came through the Gates of the Underworld! If you still do not understand that standing against us is a grievous error of incredible magnitude, then I will have to use more… “interesting” methods of persuasion. Tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will introduce you to the Spells and Traps that await those who battle against us!

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Yu-Gi-Oh! Secrets - - Powered by Blogger - -