Posted by : Abdalaziz al-shammari Feb 25, 2011
This card is an upgraded version of "Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 “Burei”".
Like Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 “Burei”, this card summons a Karakuri monster when Synchro Summon|synchro summoned]], and does not have have the "must battle" or "changed to defense position" effects.
The word ''Bureido'' in this card's name can be interpreted as the Romanji reading for "Blade", referencing the two swords this card wields.
* Combo this card with Guard Penalty to draw 2 cards.
* You can easily draw an extra card every turn with this card's effect if you also have "Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 “Burei”" on the field. Manually change a face-up [[Karakuri]] monster's battle position, then using "Burei's" effect to change it again so it'll stay in the position you want it in.
* This card can be Special Summoned with "Karakuri Showdown Castle."
* This card can fuel the Karakuri OTK.
* This card can easily be Synchro Summoned by Special Summoning "Cyber Dragon" or "Cyber Saurus", then Normal Summoning "Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 “Nishipachi”" and tuning them together.
* Another easy way to summon this is with "[[Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 “Kuikku”" and "Karakuri Guard mdl 313 “Saizan”". You can even combo these two cards with "Urgent Tuning".
Powered by Blogger.