- Back to Home »
- Yu-Gi-OH Online Duel accelerator
Posted by : Abdalaziz al-shammari Dec 16, 2009
2. They will add alot of new features into the game, with 3D animation from our avatars and more special effects from cards.
3. Further details about Yu-Gi-Oh Online Duel Accelerator and when the game will be officially released will be posted at http://www.yugioh-online.net on the 18/12/2009.
4. Alot of the new features will be based on the Yu-Gi-Oh World Championships 2009 game on Nintendo DS.
5. Duels from the Beta Testing will be free but there is no indication on how long that free period and beta test will last. Also everyone can take part in the Beta testing.
6. All cards from YGO2 will be transfered to the YGO3 Database, which explains the 3 hour maintainance.
7. Also from what i can gather you can open 2-3 packs at a time but i don’t know if those packs are new packs (Pack 49 and beyond).
Thats all i can gather from the Scans. Please feel free to add onto what i have translated so far.
From talk around the net this version seems to be more like a ported version of the PSP game, which would mean Konami would be abandoning continued development from the original “Power of Chaos”, and concentrate more on parallel programming.
So this version will be heavily influenced by Tag Force.
Looks like the animation in Tag Force will be implemented and there are some 3D monster animations as well as character animations, also talks about a card point system.
Notable from the field shot above is the addition of a chat window.
Not sure how they will maintain existing avatar clothing and items, however it appears you have the option to minimise them anyway !
Also speculation that the current event system would be overhauled. Competition and individuals are more often ….
Powered by Blogger.